Tuesday, September 9, 2008




Ok, so it has been forever since I have written and I am so sorry. Fourth grade officially started on August 20th and life has been crazy ever since. I just wanted to say that I have the best class ever! I could not have asked for a more perfect class. They, I'm sure, would have wished for a more perfect teacher though.
Anyways I don't have too much to say for now since I still have lots to do... But I do want to say that I thought I had taken more pics of my classroom, but I guess not. I'll take more and post them soon!!!

6 comments:

Megan Dougherty said...

So clean!! What a cute class! I am sure you are a better teacher than what you give yourself credit for. They are lucky to have you for a teacher!!!

Ashley said...

so cute a classroom. you did a great job making it bright and colorful. your class looks so cute too, they are lucky to have such a great teacher. I am not just saying that either, I have seen you in action and you are the best!

Ashley said...

P.S Cute teaching outfit

Dallin D. Hutchinson said...

Awww Ms. Willardson, you're a stunner! Great class there.

Marianne said...

How fun...I didn't know you were teaching your very own class:) That is great!

Lauren said...

I love your blog. Thanks for sharing. Your classroom looks inviting and what cute kids!