Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lucky Me


So this picture was taken last month at our friend Kyle's wedding. Shaun and Tyler are my best friends and spoil me at times (just like right now, I mean who wouldn't feel good about herself having two good looking guys kissing her :) ). They are both gone for the summer though and I just have to fend for myself :(. But I just wanted to post this (or I was prompted to post this picture) to show how lucky I really am to have two hot, really great guys as friends!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

right on! Thanks for sharing, although I already knew how desirable you were :)

Tiare said...

Sweet pic. You look great...as usual!

Jamie Densley Fieber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Densley Fieber said...

So you're the one who put the "bragging widget" on the cohort blog....LOL